10 December 2012

Dear Daddy

On the scale of binkies, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the best...spending time with you this past week definitely rates at 10 binks!  I can't help but smile every time I see you and having you feed me and hold me, makes me the happiest baby girl in the world.

Seriously, who could have it any better than me! I get Mommy all to myself during the day, I get to see you at lunch time, and then I get attention from both of you in the evening. Not to mention, having you around to feed me in the middle of the night is awesome. When it's just Mommy, she gets pretty sleepy and doesn't talk to me and entertain me like you do.

Plus, you are quickly becoming an Allstar at knowing how I like things and how to keep me happy. Way to go Daddy!

I can't wait to spend even more time with you. I love you.

- your baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment