02 May 2012

Hold Your Nose!

Cow Poo Flinging Machine - Compliments of Pinterest
Driving thru one of the small towns here on my way back from volunteering, I nearly had a car accident as a very strong cow smell came blasting up to my nose.  Thankfully it only lasted for a few minutes.  Whew!

If the wind is blowing in a certain direction, if the air is damp, or for some other odd reason, the farms around here really put out a stench and I feel like I should have my boots on and be wading through cow poo or something.

With the strong smells, stairs everywhere, small parking spaces, long don't eat list, and wine EVERYWHERE...it's not the easiest thing being pregnant here.  On one good note, thankfully I don't have to worry about allergies!  It's another thing that most preggo's really struggle with here because of all the white fluffy stuff floating in the air.

But enough of all that.  I'm going to have some chocolate ice-cream and sit outside blasting AMERICAN country music.  It sort of goes along with the cow poo smell - don't you think?!


1 comment:

  1. ha! the cow poo flinging machine is called a manure spreader. Shall I send you some gum boots from the local Tractor Supply store? ;-p

    Why do you have a long dong eat list?

    ReplyDelete