19 August 2012

38 Weeks - Prego Update

STATS
How far along:
38 weeks and 0 days.

How big is Baby-A: Nearly 7 lbs and 20 inches long (according to all the baby websites).

Total weight gain: At 167 lbs for a total weight gain of 30 lbs so far. Yikes.  At least I know from past experience that the weight will come off fast once I can get back into working out again after Baby-A is born.

Sleep: I sleep however and whenever I can.  Most nights include about three showers to deal with the pelvic and back pain before I can finally fall asleep.

Best moment of the week: Talking with hubby on Facetime.  I miss him sooooo much.  Also went to a kids resale thing out in St. Charles with my Mom and sis and got a TON of baby/toddler clothing.  Had a great time!

Food cravings: Chocolate and Greek yogurt.

Symptoms: "Practice" aka false labor, back aches, breathlessness, overall LARGE feeling, waddling, pelvic pressure and pain, tingling hands, headaches, and itchy belly.

Exercise: I bike when i feel like it just to keep my legs moving (when my feet hurt and I don't feel like walking).

Movement: Major movement at night. 

1 comment:

  1. You do NOT look like you have gained 30 pounds! I guess it won't be long now.....

    ReplyDelete