25 August 2012

Day 72

Feeling great physically today!

Been doing lots of stair climbing, drinking TONS of water and red raspberry tea, and relaxing.

Missing hubby a lot more lately. I thought I was doing so good, but it seems the hormones still have my emotions high jacked and I can't help but have a few Florida rain moments sometimes.

I've been occupying my brain by reading up on all the helpful tips for labor and delivery. Some moments I wish the whole L&D thing was over and done with...but more often than not, I'm content with not having Baby-A yet. Maybe it's fear over having my body torn in two and the postpartum recovery. Or maybe it's my complete lack of patience and that a non-stop crying baby will literally send me packing and running for the hills!

Oh well. Can't turn back now.


No comments:

Post a Comment