22 January 2012

Feeling Human Again

Today was the first day in a LONG time that I've actually felt human again. Yes! Food actually tasted good and we even went out shopping and visited a Italian version of a greenhouse/nursery. It was amazing.

Bought a couple of seed packets for our patio garden (flowers, basil, parsley, San Marzano tomatoes, onions) and some extra San Marzano tomato seeds for hubby's dad. We'll have to see who has the best tomatoes when they start growing.

Yesterday we tried going shopping on base and I ended up sitting on the display couches the entire time. I felt like I could barely standup on my own. My legs were like lead.

Today has been so much better! I have some energy and I'm finally back to eating. Maybe I will survive this pregnancy.... =0)




No comments:

Post a Comment