26 June 2012

Day 11

Breakfast of champions
Nachos for dinner with Cardinals chips
Doing my nails with pink sparkles
Day 11 back in the states.  I miss Hubby so much that at times it feels like it was forever and not just 11 days ago when I was standing there at the airport, with my face in hubby's chest crying my eyeballs out.

So far hubby and I have been able to talk on the phone or facetime daily, which really helps...and family has been doing AMAZING keeping me busy and letting me have my "Florida rains" when needed.

Today I had an appointment with my new PCP (primary care provider) to get a referal for my new OB.  Turns out my new PCP worked in Landstuhl way back when.  Landstuhl is about 16 hours away from Vicenza, but it's where any complicated medical cases go for care.  Any who, appointment went great, and I found out that my PCP can also be Baby-A's "pediatrician!"  One more thing to check off the to-do list!

Afterwards, Mom and I went shopping for a gold chain so I can wear my wedding rings around my neck.  My hands were getting too swollen to keep wearing them during this last trimester.  It was heartbreaking to have to remove them but I'm rocking a nice ring tan line.

Tonight we are going to watch re-runs of Royal Pains.  All of the crazy Hampton peeps crack me up! 













No comments:

Post a Comment