14 November 2012

Dear Daddy

My happy phase came to an abrupt end yesterday. Mommy is at her wits end trying to figure out what happened and why the turn of events. I've been crying for the past 4 hours, not to mention all the crying that I did today. I got so worked up that Mommy ended up having to put on headphones on the ride back from SAFB.

On a good note, I'm eating a ton and continuing to do a lot of baby talking (during the good moments). Mommy says I'm either talking, screaming, or snoring. Today Mommy got in the shower twice just to chill out and try and mentally relax. She tries so hard to be calm and happy around me, but I know my fussing is putting her patience to the test.

Both Mommy and I can't wait to be with you!

Hugs and kisses.

- your baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment