08 November 2012

Dear Daddy

Mommy and I watched Despicable Me and we loved it! I watched the whole thing on Mommy's lap and tried to talk with the little minions. Mommy thought I was hilarious.

I had a great day today. Only fussed a few times, ate lots of yummy formula milk, and napped like a champ.

I loved seeing you on FaceTime!!!

Mommy got her camo Cardinals shirt in the mail today. She was so excited and can't wait to wear it tomorrow. We'll take a picture and send it to you!

Yesterday at Nana's birthday party, Mommy gave me the tiniest bit of cake frosting and ice cream. I loved it and kept smacking my lips for more. Don't worry Daddy! I promise not to eat a lot of sweet stuff and junk food! Mommy just wanted to see how I would react to anything other than milk.

So we tried a teaspoon of watery baby cereal this morning, but I didn't like it as much. I wanted my milk instead!

We love you and miss you soooo much. Get better soon!

- your baby girl



No comments:

Post a Comment