09 November 2012

Dear Daddy

I'm growing so fast...Mommy can hardly believe that I'm now at 12 lbs and 23 inches long.

I'm holding my head up now and even trying to lean forward on my own. Here I come Grandpa W! You said you'd watch me when I can hold my head up!

I like standing up (Mommy keeps me from not falling over). I really don't like tummy time unless I'm  laying on Mommy's chest, and today I started sleeping a full three hours at a time. When I'm awake in between naps, I like to lay on my play mat with a few toys to entertain me above my head, watch TV with Mommy - sitting up like a big girl in Mommy's arms, or sit in my bouncy seat watching Mommy.

If people are talking to each other and not paying attention to me...I get fussy. I love attention but loud noises and loud voices or yelling scares me and I cry. Mommy can't yell at Teddy (dog) anymore because I get upset. It's my sneaky way of letting Teddy do whatever he wants. We made a pact back when he was my protector while I was still in Mommy's belly.

I can't wait to be with you again Daddy. We are going to have so much fun together! Love you.

- your baby girl









No comments:

Post a Comment