14 October 2012

Dear Daddy

Mommy has been working very hard at trying to get me to fall asleep on my own. It's so hard for her when I cry, but we are doing good. I'm eating more and even slept for 3 hr periods the last two nights.

Mommy and Nana worked on my holiday dress and finished the zipper today. Now Mommy just has to hand stitch the last bit of lace trim on and then it's done! I'm going to look so cute.

I'm napping during the RAMS game so I can stay awake for the Cards game tonight. Mommy is wearing the bright pink jersey that you bought her, and I'm wearing one of my favorite "Daddy" onesies. We'll take a picture of us send it to you.

Going to visit our friends, M & M tonight. It will be the first time I get to meet them in person. Can't wait!

Love you Daddy.

- your baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment