23 October 2012

Dear Daddy

I received my 2 month shots today. Mommy couldn't handle it, so Nana came with us and held me. I screamed real loud, but it only lasted for a few minutes and then Nana calmed me down.

Afterwards, Mommy and Nana treated themselves to pizza and Hawaii 5-0 while I slept, cuddled up in Nana's arms. After Nana left, I fell back asleep in Mommy's arms, and slept through the whole Cardinals game.

Mommy's been having a hard time of it lately. She hates the thought of us being away from you now while you are down for the count with your leg, and then with the holidays coming up. I do my best to cheer Mommy up by smiling and talking my baby talk.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, at the doctor's office today, I weighed 10 lbs and 4 oz.! I'm in the 50th percentile for height and weight. And I was cooing and smiling for the doctor too...that is before I got my shots. :0(

Love you Daddy!

- your baby girl


No comments:

Post a Comment