14 July 2012

33 Weeks - Prego Update

STATS:
How far along: 33 weeks and 0 days. 
How big is Baby-A: About 17 inches long.
Total weight gain: 162 lbs. Total prego weight gain of 25 lbs at this point.  
Sleep: Very little...from about 1-4am.
Best moment of the week: When I'm at the pool.  It's the only time I don't feel like a whale. 
Food cravings: Chocolate pudding.
Symptoms:
Nausea - All the time.  Today breakfast stayed down for no more than 20 mins.
Hunger - Mostly mid mornings. Very little in the evenings. 
Heartburn - Barely there. Yeah!
Nosebleeds - None. Yeah!
Chest Pain - My poor ribs...ouch!  The other night Baby-A was kicking my ribs so hard for three hours straight and all I could do was bite down on a towel to keep from screaming. 
Braxton Hicks - All the time.
Clothes: This morning I was seriously considering joining a nudist camp until Baby-A is born.  Down to only two tank tops that are comfortable. 
Exercise: Swimming at the pool.
Movement: All the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment