28 July 2012

35 Weeks - Prego Update

STATS:
How far along: 35 weeks and 0 days.

How big is Baby-A: 5.5 lbs and 18.5 inches long.

Total weight gain: No weight gain these past two weeks.  Still at 162 with a total gain of 25 lbs.  I thought for sure I was going to have gained at least 5 lbs with the midnight carb cravings I've been having. 

Sleep: I usually go to bed around 7 or 8am and then wake up from discomfort, thirst, or food cravings around midnight, 2pm, and 5am.  

Best moment of the week:  When my swollen feet were no longer swollen...and have stayed that way since! 

Food cravings: Chocolate and carbs (oatmeal, cream of wheat, plain pancake, frosted mini wheats, etc.)

Symptoms:
Nausea - Only a few times a week.  I just watch what I eat, keep it simple, and don't stuff myself.  

Hunger - Midnight carb cravings.  Weird!   

Heartburn - Not bad.

Swollen feet - As long as I drink a cup of red raspberry leaf tea about once a day, my feet don't swell up.  They look like normal non-prego feet!  Soooooo happy.  

Contractions (Braxton Hicks) - Yep.  It's funny watching my belly contract.
 
 
Clothes: I'm bringing belly shirts back.  Even prego shirts aren't keeping my lower belly covered.  

Exercise: Stretches with the exercise ball.

Movement: Both my mom and sister said Baby-A has dropped.  I read it's normal for first time mom's to drop early on.  Boo....I thought it meant labor was going to happen soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment