Don't get me wrong, I still hate Italy. BUT, in the midst of wishing and wanting things to be different, I was able to come up with a few things that I do appreciate having here!
1. Library - I'm a book nerd at heart and having the libary on base has been wonderful
2. Burger King - with the chocolate shakes that I LOVE
3. Movie Theater - popcorn is amazing there and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to watch a movie and buy snacks
4. American "comfort" food at the PX - what would I do without my favorite box Kraft Mac'n'cheese?!?!
5. American Red Cross - I start volunteering this coming Wednesday and can't wait to finally get back into doing something with my time again
6. Jobs openings - they are few and far between but they still exist!